Things I'm not buying today or likely ever

ValueArb

Just came across this preliminary prospectus for Hand in Hand Metaverse Marriage Technology, a Hong Kong based company.

"The main business of Hand in Hand Metaverse Marriage Technology Co., Ltd is marriage and love social networking and one-stop marriage and love photography services, focusing on online marriage and love social networking and offline physical store management respectively."

"The following chart illustrates our corporate structure, including our subsidiaries, as of the date of this prospectus. The percentages shown on the following chart represent percentages of equity ownership::

joinhands_flow.jpg 

"For Internet enterprises, due to the rapid success stage, Internet enterprises are generally in a state of loss. Therefore, PS (market / sales ratio = market value / sales revenue) is generally used in the industry.

Match's highest PS value in the past year was 18 times, and the current market gives a PS of 5.46 times. The U. S. stock market is currently in a bear market, the market has been falling for nearly a year, so the current market overall PS is low. At the same time, considering that the target company is a start-up enterprise and is in the stage of rapid development, the valuation should be higher than the mature Match and Buble. Therefore, the reasonable PS valuation of Hand in Hand Metaverse Marriage Technology Co., Ltd is 9 times, and the sensitivity of the company valuation is calculated as follows.

PS value of
assessment (USD)
2022 2023 2024
PS=6 17,568.08 86,167.23 276,069.77
PS=9 26,352.11 12,9250.85 414,104.66
ps=12 35,136.15 172,334.46 552,139.54

Hand in Hand Metaverse Marriage Technology Co. The development of Ltd is still in its early stages, and it will take time to release the performance. Therefore, it is reasonable to estimate the revenue of 2023. Under reasonable circumstances, the Company's PS value is the 9 times, corresponding to a valuation of $1,292,508,470.32, $2,623,521,144.43 in 2022; in the optimistic circumstances, the Company's PS value is 12 times, $1,292,292; in the pessimistic scenario, $861,672,313.55 for 2022, $1,756,876,762.96. Based on the company valuation by market method, we believe that the reasonable valuation of Hand in Hand Metaverse Marriage Technology Co., Ltd is $861,672,313.55- $1,292,508,470.32.

Hand in Hand Metaverse Marriage Technology Co., Ltd Although Ltd has a very broad development potential, it has not been reflected in the financial report at present, and there is great uncertainty in the future, so it adopts a more conservative valuation. Thus, Hand in Hand Metaverse Marriage Technology Co., Ltd.'s reasonable valuation in 2023 is $861,672,313.55.

"Hand in Hand Metaverse Marriage Technology Co., Ltd is still in the initial stage of enterprise development, so the income at this stage is relatively single, mainly from the service income of membership fee. The company adopts the promotion mode of partners, transferring the majority of the profits to partners, to ensure that the company can achieve rapid horse racing.

According to Hand in Hand Metaverse Marriage Technology Co., Ltd. Corporate Business Development Plan, It is expected in 2023, Hand in Hand Metaverse Marriage Technology Co., Ltd revenue reached $143,612,052.26; In 2024, Hand in Hand Metaverse Marriage Technology Co., Ltd revenue to $460,116,283.93."

Hand In Hand Metaverse Marriage Technology Co., Ltd

AND SUBSIDIARIES

CONSOLIDATED STATEMENTS OF INCOME AND COMPREHENSIVE INCOME

AS OF JULY 31, 2023

(UNAUDITED)

(except for share and per share data, unless otherwise noted)

July 31, 2023
Total revenues 560,216.50
Cost of revenues 164,138.43
Gross profit 396,078.07

Operating expenses 164,546.50
General and administrative expenses 163,874.24
Financial expenses 672.26

Income from operations 231,531.57

Other income (expense)  
Other income 0.1
Other expenses 0

Income before income tax expense 231,531.67
Income tax expense 57,882.92

NFTs!  I had my doubts about crypto, but NFTsseemed like a grift from day one.  I just read that the NFT of the first tweet which sold for several million dollars, is now worth less than a cab ride.  I don't think you need to find new ways to lose all your money, the old ways to lose all your money still work fine. 

NFT's for sure.   I think the concept of the NFT will be a useful one someday as a sort of registry of deeds on the blockchain.  But the thing you are registering your ownership of is what holds the value, not the NFT itself.  If all you are registering ownership of is a bad picture of a cartoon ape, all you will own is a bad picture of a cartoon ape.

17 hours ago, cameronfen said:

Wait so despite all the BS, this company is profitable?  Even if those numbers are fraudulent, why sell the whole 9x P/S bit if it reports profitable numbers?  Tangentially, are pump and dumpers just getting worse at their jobs?  

Its profitable without any marketing or R&D expenses! It is going to massively increase installed base on the back of ESP I think. Most amazing company I've seen in quite a while.

2 hours ago, ValueArb said:

Its profitable without any marketing or R&D expenses! It is going to massively increase installed base on the back of ESP I think. Most amazing company I've seen in quite a while.

I mean if you are at the intersection of the metaverse and helping people find their true love, that thing should sell itself!