Angry Goldman Employee!

Parsad

@John Hjorth is there a misunderstanding here? Never in that sentence did I judge you or anyone for what they posted, nor is the entire message related to that.

I was merely mentioning how something relatable to everyone in the board can be used on merch, the thread title 'Why buy an Egg' would look cool on a cup was what I was saying. Just pasting the CoBF would lack variety.

3 hours ago, Paarslaars said:

Wasn't it a one-time payment? I remember a one time 25$ payment like 10 years ago, can't recall any recurring payments.

In any case the credit card I used back then no longer exists so I'm not getting charged for sure. 😄

could be, I should probably still be checking my credit card statements... Although I figure not checking is still cheaper than divorce 

3 hours ago, whatstheofficerproblem said:

@John Hjorth is there a misunderstanding here? Never in that sentence did I judge you or anyone for what they posted, nor is the entire message related to that.

I was merely mentioning how something relatable to everyone in the board can be used on merch, the thread title 'Why buy an Egg' would look cool on a cup was what I was saying. Just pasting the CoBF would lack variety.

Hi John, yeah I think you misunderstood.  I took Whats message to be adding amusing quotes to COBF cups/merchandise. 

For example, "Cheers!" which is what I always end my messages with or maybe something from Greg like "Just buy stocks, God damit!" or Viking "Load up on Fairfax, because the window will close!", etc. 

He wasn't taking a jab at you or anything like that.

Cheers!

On 7/27/2023 at 6:29 PM, whatstheofficerproblem said:

On 7/27/2023 at 10:06 PM, Parsad said:

Hi John, yeah I think you misunderstood.  I took Whats message to be adding amusing quotes to COBF cups/merchandise. 

For example, "Cheers!" which is what I always end my messages with or maybe something from Greg like "Just buy stocks, God damit!" or Viking "Load up on Fairfax, because the window will close!", etc. 

He wasn't taking a jab at you or anything like that.

Cheers!

@whatstheofficerproblem & @Parsad,

Yeah, I see now what Sanjeev [ @Parsad ] was posting about my posting here related to the orinal post by @whatstheofficerproblem referring to, using basically my own personal language applied here on CoBF other place, ref. "Johns kinks', based on my own behavior with direct reference in another topic to me calling the concept of having and enjoying a winther BBQ 'kinky'.

So this was not about calling me kinky, and personally I should have abstained from the original basis calling winther BBQ kinky, because everyone naturally can BBQ as they feel inclined to and finds appropriate.

So, I apologize for that comment of mine above, to all!

@John Hjorth no  problem, I understand you were caught off guard! I had to double check if I wrote the initial message properly too since english is not my first language either, thanks you for your understanding. Either way, I do think that merch that is relatable to the pop-culture within CoBF would be really fun. Imagine going out in town and spotting someone with forum merch, easy identifier and conversation starter. This is what financial meme pages use on instagram and the followers kind of randomly identify each other on the streets on NYC while their own their way to the goldman office.

3 hours ago, John Hjorth said:

@whatstheofficerproblem & @Parsad,

Yeah, I see now what Sanjeev [ @Parsad ] was posting about my posting here related to the orinal post by @whatstheofficerproblem referring to, using basically my own personal language applied here on CoBF other place, ref. "Johns kinks', based on my own behavior with direct reference in another topic to me calling the concept of having and enjoying a winther BBQ 'kinky'.

So this was not about calling me kinky, and personally I should have abstained from the original basis calling winther BBQ kinky, because everyone naturally can BBQ as they feel inclined to and finds appropriate.

So, I apologize for that comment of mine above, to all!

No worries.  Not a big deal.  Cheers!

Hi @Parsad

I second the comments and sentiments of many on this forum. I have followed many a different forums, channels, research services, etc. in the past decade. This has been one of the best in terms of overall life and investment related learnings. So thanks for that and to the excellent posters here willing to share their thoughts and experiences.

Thanks.

3 hours ago, valueseek said:

Hi @Parsad

I second the comments and sentiments of many on this forum. I have followed many a different forums, channels, research services, etc. in the past decade. This has been one of the best in terms of overall life and investment related learnings. So thanks for that and to the excellent posters here willing to share their thoughts and experiences.

Thanks.

Thanks Valueseek!  My pleasure.  Cheers!

The value of this forum is unbelievable. To illustrate, based on recent history:), basically all one had to do is to read everything carefully and than at least to follow Parsad into META, Viking into FFH and Greg into JOE...not to mention many other great ideas and posters!

Edited by UK