Only 12 years off

rkbabang

"In 1997, Mr. Zuccaro founded Grand Prix Fund--oriented toward aggressive growth stocks. The new fund achieved distinction as one of only seven mutual funds in history to achieve back-to-back years of triple-digit returns. Grand Prix Fund returned 112% in 1998 and 148% in 1999 before it got caught in the throes of the vicious bear market that took hold in early 2000."

Ha!  Perfect.  I'm honestly tempted to read this, just to find some interesting parallel narratives with today's market, if I could find a very cheap or free version.

It struck me this morning that Tesla's market cap is rapidly approaching Berkshire's market cap.  I wouldn't be shocked if it exceeds by year-end at this rate.... *heavy sigh* 

"In 1997, Mr. Zuccaro founded Grand Prix Fund--oriented toward aggressive growth stocks. The new fund achieved distinction as one of only seven mutual funds in history to achieve back-to-back years of triple-digit returns. Grand Prix Fund returned 112% in 1998 and 148% in 1999 before it got caught in the throes of the vicious bear market that took hold in early 2000."

Ha!  Perfect.  I'm honestly tempted to read this, just to find some interesting parallel narratives with today's market, if I could find a very cheap or free version.

It struck me this morning that Tesla's market cap is rapidly approaching Berkshire's market cap.  I wouldn't be shocked if it exceeds by year-end at this rate.... *heavy sigh* 

You might want to buy this one too before we get there.

Dow 36,000: The New Strategy for Profiting from the Coming Rise in the Stock Market Hardcover – September 20, 1999

https://smile.amazon.com/Dow-36-000-Strategy-Profiting/dp/0812931459