For the Makers & Tinkerers Out There

DooDiligence

... I picked up Electronic Gadgets for the Evil Genius (looking forward to building a hydrogen howitzer...)

It reads like you are having a bad day today, DooDiligence.

I hope that's not the case. In case, just do a bit charting of your NVO US ADRs today on your Mac, and you will likely feel better.

... I picked up Electronic Gadgets for the Evil Genius (looking forward to building a hydrogen howitzer...)

I hope that's not the case. In case, just do a bit charting of your NVO US ADRs today on your Mac, and you will likely feel better.

Actually my day is going awesome with a Novo kicker to offset ESRX!

Feeling financially sound enough to go ahead with my plan to turn the moon into a death star & yes, it will have hydrogen howitzers...

Actually my day is going awesome with a Novo kicker to offset ESRX!

Feeling financially sound enough to go ahead with my plan to turn the moon into a death star & yes, it will have hydrogen howitzers...

I heard that Kim Jong-un tried to order a copy but the UN sanctions stopped him!