Off topic: meditation

prunes

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest notorious546

All of her course's and products are quite expensive. I'm not sure whether i should believe the claims in the video, incentives are too skewed.

I think ye all out of touch with your masculine side. It should be easy for a man to go to his "nothing box". In fact, as a man I think you should be very, very, very worried if you cannot go there in 30 seconds flat.  ;D

(3.10 mark)

P.S. and it's free!!

anyone tried this? 

https://www.headspace.com/how-it-works

Ya, it's decent. I paid out for a year and plan to keep using it. There seem to be alot of free resources list in the thread above so probably worth giving those a shot.

I tried the 10 day and really like it. Can't take the plunge and pay for the whole year yet.

I like Headspace, and have subscribed a couple times (and then cancelled after a month). Most of the meditations are nearly identical to one another. I'd like to use this more often, but don't really want to drop about $100 a year for it. Would be better if you could purchase different meditations/collections a-la-carte, and not on a subscription basis. I understand the subscription is probably more $ in Andy's (the app creator) pocket, but it just seems like an odd thing to require a subscription for to me.

The 'Calm' app is also pretty good, but also based on a subscription (albeit at a cheaper price than Headspace).