What will pop by the end of the week?

Kraven

It's a little late this week, but I have a wonderful opportunity for you that could earn you a fortune. If you send me all of your money I will invest it  and let you know how much profit I've earned you by the end of next week.  You could earn 100000% in a week1.  Don't let this once in a lifetime opportunity pass you by!

*100000% is used as example of one possible outcome, returns are not guaranteed. Loss of entire principle is highly likely.

It's a little late this week, but I have a wonderful opportunity for you that could earn you a fortune. If you send me all of your money I will invest it  and let you know how much profit I've earned you by the end of next week.  You could earn 100000% in a week1.  Don't let this once in a lifetime opportunity pass you by!

*100000% is used as example of one possible outcome, returns are not guaranteed. Loss of entire principle is highly likely.

You win some and you lose some!

FireEye, Inc

FEYE

Kraven, I think I won this contest. 

http://bigcharts.marketwatch.com/quickchart/quickchart.asp?symb=feye&insttype=&freq=7&show=&time=3

any reward?

Yes, you get to tell your friends you bought FEYE at 30 as opposed to 97 three months ago.

Actually FEYE wasn't a horrible buy at $97 if you do the math. You take 2013's Free Cash Flow of -$127 million and multiply by -1 to get owners earnings of $127 million.  $97 times 145 million shares gets you $14 billion market cap.  So 110x  times true owners free cash flow for a company whose comps trade at 200-250x FCF.

FireEye, Inc

FEYE

http://bigcharts.marketwatch.com/quickchart/quickchart.asp?symb=feye&insttype=&freq=7&show=&time=3

any reward?

Yes, you get to tell your friends you bought FEYE at 30 as opposed to 97 three months ago.

Actually FEYE wasn't a horrible buy at $97 if you do the math. You take 2013's Free Cash Flow of -$127 million and multiply by -1 to get owners earnings of $127 million.  $97 times 145 million shares gets you $14 billion market cap.  So 110x  times true owners free cash flow for a company whose comps trade at 200-250x FCF.

???

I think Texhong will pop next week. That stock is so ridicilously mispriced.

FireEye, Inc

FEYE

any reward?

ha ha, love the math...still waiting for a sell side analyst to try that one.

FireEye, Inc

FEYE

any reward?

I'll take your word for it.  Your reward is you get to ask me that burning question you've always had about 80's pop culture and I will answer it.  Now that's something.

This is a good thread.  I like to know what people are buying the second they buy it.  Hey, isn't it about time for someone to post a YTD returns thread?  After that, it's time for another round of polls on how rich people are and how old they are.

The funny thing is that the reasoning in this thread is probably more credible than "What stocks will make their owners rich over the next generation?" Which is pure pie in the sky.

Remember, the problem with short term stock picks is not that they're short term. It's that they're so often wrong.

This is a good thread.  I like to know what people are buying the second they buy it.  Hey, isn't it about time for someone to post a YTD returns thread?  After that, it's time for another round of polls on how rich people are and how old they are.

I can't tell you that, I will only tell you when I have safely bought all that I wanted. What we deal with are so often small cap illiquid stocks.