How much Cash do you hold?

phil_Buffett

15%, less than I like but Bernanke is forcing my hand to a degree. High debt loads and printing presses are a scary combination.  :-[

Kyle: I don’t think that they’ll be able to raise the Fed funds rate any time in the foreseeable future—3 to 5 years.

Jim: So, that would argue that stocks would be a better play.

Kyle: Unfortunately…because it feels like they’re making it the only game in town. It’s not your choice, but it’s the only answer though.

http://www.financialsense.com/contributors/kyle-bass/fed-raise-interest-rates-3-5-years-stocks-only-game-in-town

Well fiat just doesn't preserve purchasing power. It should be used for short term liquidity only. Not that there are many options for preserving purchasing power but Gold, Silver and Bitcoin come to mind.

Well fiat just doesn't preserve purchasing power. It should be used for short term liquidity only. Not that there are many options for preserving purchasing power but Gold, Silver and Bitcoin come to mind.

For a good bit I was thinking you were referring to the company, and I was mightily confused.  All better now!