Analyst Compensation - Fair Market Value

SI
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I would appreciate any comments as well as this is new to us but we are in our budget cycle and want to find the right candidate. I should say, we  are located outside of a financial center(So. California). While we plan on mentoring and tutoring, we are looking for someone who doesn't have to be. 

Haha me too as well with few years of experience. But would love to be doing value-investing related work early on in my career.

Same!

If any of the more experienced members of the board would like to throw tidbits of advice out to us struggling minnows regarding a career as a value analyst, it would be much appreciated to say the least!

Thanks for the feedback. We already have a few candidates but will eventually post the job on the cfa website when we are further along in this process. As for our experience criteria, we wouldn't go lower than 5-7 years.