I Miss This Guy!

Parsad

We have evolved from living in caves and not being able to treat diseases - how is homosexuality part of that evolution?

You have been reincarnated many times over history.  Once you were a heterosexual cave man.  You had to leave your woman and child back in the cave while you hunted.  You returned to find that another man had raped your woman and killed your child.

Consider another past:

Once you were a bisexual polygamist cave man.  You left your gay lover and your adoring wife and baby back in the cave while you hunted for food.  Your gay lover was not sexually interested in your wife but he successfully fought off a rapist and killed an attacking bear for food.  You return to your cave to find your gay lover, wife, and child well fed on bear meat, and lucky for you because your hunt was unsuccessful.

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a manager (manager's manager) at Microsoft that underwent a sex change.  He is now a she.

Here is his story:

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/story?id=4394493&page=1

He isn't gay though.

He is now a woman married to a woman.

I suppose that's  loophole that hasn't been closed yet -- a man married a woman, but then the man became a woman and now it's just two women together.

Larry Wachowski, creator of the "Matrix" trilogy, "V for Vendetta", etc went through the same thing.  He goes by Lana Wachowski now and is also involved with a woman as a woman.  I just read about it last week.  Cheers!

I step away for a few hours, and how the heck did this thing degrade to where it is.  When I left, there were a few people mired in existential debate.  When I returned, they are mired in crap.  The discussion is locked...everyone is out.  Cheers!