Who is your favorite poster on this website?

Guest Bronco

As for favourite board members there are many, but everyone’s input is important. I personally find the value of this board really comes to the surface when there are disagreements that contrast the positives and negatives of the subject at hand. All too often I can develop a bit of tunnel vision on a subject or a company and it helps to have a wake up call now and again that reminds me that there are two sides of the subject. I also appreciate some of the witty remarks that appear now and again. (as above)

I second that. I'm a new member, but as a lurker I've read more than half of the archives of this board, and I've gotten a lot of value from a lot of different posters, even some of those that I disliked at first turned out to be knowledgeable and generous in sharing their insights.

LOL.    What ever happened to the woman in the big hat who used to invite board members to call her so she could show them a really sweet place where they could deposit their assets?

I like to mix it up!  ;D  Currently it seems as though the Groupons, Living Socials and Wagjag.com's are dominating.  Cheers!

I just come here for the ads.

LOL.  :D  What ever happened to the woman in the big hat who used to invite board members to call her so she could show them a really sweet place where they could deposit their assets?

I increased my net worth 10x after following Amy's tips for just 6 months.