Herb Greenberg Trashing BRK

ubuy2wron

Because he's one of the biggest idiots on television giving investment advice!  ;D

I saw that same segment right now too, and God is he the dumbest guy I've ever listened to.  I thought he was stupid when I talked to him about Fairfax 4-5 years ago at the first VIC, and it seems he's gotten dimmer as time has gone by.  I quickly flipped to Bloomberg immediately after that!  I'm not sure why Buffett goes on CNBC rather than Bloomberg.  The reporters on CNBC are mostly Wall-street type morons, whereas the reporters on Bloomberg are actually quite a bit more knowledgable.  Cheers!

Sanjeev, as Warren and Charlie have taught us, it's just pure envy that makes a guy Herbie sounds dumber and dumber to us.  This guy is pure envy!  The more envy he gets; the dumber he sounds!  Jim Cramer manages to have a lot of envious, idiotic friends (Herbie and The Nails Dysktra).

Guest Bronco

This is the Paris Hilton effect.  Say or do dumb stuff to get your name out there.  Let's drop this thread, as the actual commentary of hg isn't worth serious debate.

To be an "expert", you just have to be loud, obnoxious, and act like you know what you are doing.

Remember

ex means has been and spurt is is a drip under pressure.

;) :D ;D

Like Limbaugh, O' Reily, Beck and Hannety  ;) oops forgive me, could not help it, this is a thread about Greenberg.