Chuck Akre interviews

Xerxes

Great episode with The Chuck. This dude is awesome. 

Covers Mastercard, how he and his team don’t want to talk about Visa and MC enduring advantage (heh?), O’Reilly, 100x bagger book, some folky talk on American Tower, ROIC just an all in great episode. 

IMG_0529.thumb.jpeg.573cb33d3d47c45e07f32cc9562ce6bf.jpeg

On 2/11/2024 at 9:48 PM, Xerxes said:

Great episode with The Chuck. This dude is awesome. 

Covers Mastercard, how he and his team don’t want to talk about Visa and MC enduring advantage (heh?), O’Reilly, 100x bagger book, some folky talk on American Tower, ROIC just an all in great episode. 

IMG_0529.thumb.jpeg.573cb33d3d47c45e07f32cc9562ce6bf.jpeg

And let me also thank you for sharing this podcast. Sorry for not saying so immediately, you are as awesome as Chuck Akre for introducing me to Chuck Akre.

3 hours ago, ValueArb said:

And let me also thank you for sharing this podcast. Sorry for not saying so immediately, you are as awesome as Chuck Akre for introducing me to Chuck Akre.

🙂 thank you ValueArb

Regard 

On 2/13/2024 at 7:28 AM, Spooky said:

Can't open the link unfortunately.

Hi Spooky,

AKRE Management had removed the original article, all Google searches point to other people' content/review that they have layered on top of that now unavailable article.

I thought I had found it, but it looks to be gone. I am going to try to find it.

Somewhat related: i noticed that the gentleman who does the Business Brew podcast had an interview with the gentleman who wrote that article (Chris Cerrone)

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/chris-cerrone-a-simple-quality-discussion/id1540847053?i=1000549877526