What App Do You Use for Watchlists/tracking?

CorpRaider

Excel. I input my estimated intrinsic value along side the price, and it auto-calculates the discount to IV for me. Every morning i sort based on discount level to see what are most attractive to purchase or sell. 

This is also important because its linked to my individual spreadsheets for each idea and when I occasionally update my IV estimates I don't need to also remember to update a static range in my watchlist sheet. And I'll keep track of share counts for anything I own and calculate percentage of portfolio as well, etc, etc.

My set up is a mess.

I use seeking alpha to quickly glance changes on days I'm not at the screen (many days).

Above that I use a 'word' doc (lol) where I have a list of stuff I'm pretty interested in with a short note and a 'take a hard look at this at 'x' price', or similar.

Then I've got a deeper watch list on IBKR.

It's a garbage set up because seeking alpha doesn't allow anything much outside the US and much of what I look at now is outside of the US and IBKR requires logging in, etc.

Previously I've used things like Docoh which i think from memory only showed larger cap stocks.

I do pay for TIKR but have been too lazy to set up a watch list - I think because I've done it so many times over so many different platforms that were less-than-ideal, plus I'm not certain I'll continue paying for it and that concerns me.

The thing I like about seeking alpha is they make it so easy and quick to bring up and so easy to view articles and so forth. I just wish they supported ex-US.

Thanks for replies everyone.  I've got some spreadsheets for very logical lists such as REIT and Bank prefs....and airlines, but I used TD for a bunch of quick watchlists (like a bunch of "workouts" or "outsiders?").  I was under the impression that Schwab was going to port all that info, but I guess not. 

I just need a quick one so I can check where DIS is in relation to the 52 week low instead of listening to my kids tell me about their school day.

Bloomberg used to have a pretty good one in the retail app but they killed it.  FIDO seems like it may be garbage, for example, I can't create a new list in the application. 

Edited by CorpRaider