Hedge funds list

A Humble Man

Dear COBF professionals,

I am trying to compile/find/scrape a list of hedge funds, their AUMs, their main office, managing partners and other info. 

I have recently graduated college and want to send out my work to different funds in my search for a job.

Thank you very much for your time and effort!

Best wishes

@A Humble Man,

You need to spend more time here on CoBF to understand what is really going on here at CoBF. Compilations / finds / scrapes / and funds AUMs, managing partners aren't really our concerns. Here at CoBF, we are DYI - generating our returns, over time, by ourselves, in cooperation on the board.

To me, - sorry to say - you have somehow managed to come and enter the wrong adress. I'm sorry to say so.

1 hour ago, A Humble Man said:

Dear COBF professionals,

I am trying to compile/find/scrape a list of hedge funds, their AUMs, their main office, managing partners and other info. 

I have recently graduated college and want to send out my work to different funds in my search for a job.

Thank you very much for your time and effort!

Best wishes

you can do this by looking up managers Form ADV’s on the SEC website. This will get most RIA’s and funds in a given geographic area. search by firm rather than individual. Then read up on the ones that look promising. 

https://adviserinfo.sec.gov/search/genericsearch/grid

goes without saying the vast majority of firms don’t hire people from “non traditional” backgrounds and this will be a long slog / low hit rate exercise. But there are many people who started out doing what you’re doing.

You can email me at thefinancepupil@gmail.com. I can’t promise that I’ll be helpful but can try