Tchotchke or Talisman ?

Saluki

It's no secret that for many investors, including myself, their Achilles heel is their stomach, not their head. So anything I can do to help with that like having trading rules (don't sell this position for 3 years; don't check what the market is doing during trading hours unless you have cash to trade etc) is helpful. 

When I was looking for a headphone 🎧 stand so I don't leave my equipment on the couch like a hobo, I almost bought a Mexican day of the dead colorful skull 💀 to hold my headphones, but the skull doesn't have a nose so it won't work to hold my glasses too. But when I saw these I knew that the universe had sent me a sign. 

The only drawbacks are that I should have ordered white, but gray was on sale and I'm a value guy. And I should absolutely have warned my better half that these were coming. Because when I heard "Ahhh , what the fcuk!! " from the living room, I realized that seeing two of these through a layer of bubble wrap looked like someone mailed me two severed human heads. Live and learn! 

Whether it not these will help my performance remains to be seen. 

PXL_20230816_195806242.jpg