FFH's 13F is out

omagh

ValueCarl,

It's typical FOOLS pumping their own investments(GOOG, AKAM, and CSCO).  There is a little bit of arrogance in their write up.  That's the thing this FOOL does not get.  Investing is a humbling activity.  Needless to say, I only have with this one statement that he made, "Their infrastructure assets might be a different mix, but all of those telecom/networking stocks also pay generous dividends, while Level 3 doesn't."

Last I check, neither GOOG, AKAM or CSCO pay any kind of a dividend.  I just want to see him show what kind of dividends those three stocks pay. 

The FOOLS now have become the Jim Cramer of online.  You got to use them like a contrarian indicator.  Whenver they say "buy", you sell.  Whenever they say "sell", you buy.  I am wondering if FOOLS.BOMB recruited these writers from TheStreet.BOMB.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ValueCarl

Dear Brker_guy,

I wrote them a whole lot more for it to only be censored and ignored from their online PRINT in the comment section.

I believe in humility as much as Warren Buffett does, with one exception, though maybe not.

I believe in "WAR REPARATIONS" on behalf of ones "SHAREHOLDERS" more!

If these men including their underlying owners at (3) are like me-I believe they are-PAYBACK is going to be a BITCH for those COUNTER PARTIES!!!!!! imo   

ValueCarl,

"If these men including their underlying owners at (3) are like me-I believe they are-PAYBACK is going to be a BITCH for those COUNTER PARTIES!!!!!! imo"

Looks like you are about to get your wish, my friend.  The squeeze about to be put on.  With 74% owned by institutions and 19% owned by insiders, there aren't much shares left to be shorted.  Volume and price has picked up the last few days... 

http://finance.yahoo.com/echarts?s=LVLT#chart2:symbol=lvlt;range=5d;indicator=volume;charttype=line;crosshair=on;ohlcvalues=0;logscale=on;source=undefined

Payback as they say is a B*TCH!!!!!

Guest ValueCarl

Brker_guy,

Danke.

I have one message for FOOLS, the MOTLEY type, especially.

Let all FOOLS FRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have another message for my LVLT management team.

Put it to them hard, and don't let up or drop the ball again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Big Prem and I are counting on you to become a bellwether!

"RUN (3), RUN!!!"

imo

Guest ValueCarl

One last thing for this subject tied to FFH and (3). Not too long ago, per my incessant queries into FFH's holdings of this risky security, Viking did an outstanding job identifying their # of shares and cost basis while excluding convert interest while they wait.

If my memory is correct, it was somewhere in the middle two's pps, though I would defer to Viking on that! imo