Congratulations Drew!

boilermaker75

Thanks Mike, Congratulations Drew!  It was like they weren't even trying to defend that pass to just get the record breaking ceremony over with.  Drew can now hopefully add to that record for a few more years and it may stand for an awfully long time.  Geaux Saints!

Thanks Mike, Congratulations Drew!  It was like they weren't even trying to defend that pass to just get the record breaking ceremony over with.  Drew can now hopefully add to that record for a few more years and it may stand for an awfully long time.  Geaux Saints!

Were you at the game?

Nope, watched it on a television set up outdoors with a group of friends.  We have guests in town who were at the dome though.  (I think we might be the only two people on this message board that care about this LOL)  Back to value investments!

Nope, watched it on a television set up outdoors with a group of friends.  We have guests in town who were at the dome though.  (I think we might be the only two people on this message board that care about this LOL)  Back to value investments!

And he's done it in alot less time than anyone else with injuries, not starting early on, etc.  Depending on when Brees retires, it's either going to be him or Brady.  I think Brees can play another 3-5 years, and Brady has no plans of retiring in the next 5 years.  Cheers!