FFH 2011 LEAPs

oec2000

Not to be facetious but I expect that it is simply a case of no one wanting to sell calls on FFH at this time.  It's possible with the new found stability and low trade on the common that no one will want to sell options again on this stock.  I guess will see. 

Not to be facetious but I expect that it is simply a case of no one wanting to sell calls on FFH at this time.  It's possible with the new found stability and low trade on the common that no one will want to sell options again on this stock.  I guess will see. 

Actually, I would be quite happy to sell some, for the right price - that's one reason why I am asking. In any case, how can CBOE know whether there are buyers or sellers unless they list the contracts?

Perhaps, I should have asked my question better. Does anyone know how the options exchanges decide when and at what levels to list options contracts. To give a related example, the timing of when to list 2012 options - is there a set timing of when these are listed? Am I right in assuming that the exchanges make the decision based on how much trading activity they see and recent volumes on FFH options have been unusually low?