off-topic: World Cup

writser

"I really hope somebody kicks out Brazil."

+1

At Tuesday Brasil against Germany will be a very interesting game.

Neymar and the captain of Brasil don´t play, so I think it will probably a 50:50 chance.  :)

Betfair has Germany as a 50.5% favorite. Probably closest match-up in the WC so far.

the neymar x-ray shown on brazilian tv is either fake, or he doesn't have a fracture they say  ::) i don't have a source in english sorry. we'll see if he plays or not! i think germany can win even with the ref in brazil's pocket.

Blitzkrieg.

No defence.  A good structured team will always have a good shot at beating Brazil.  The Germans always build their team from the net out, so I don't think anyone expected this offensive output.  Cheers!

This beating by Germany will forever live in the hearts and minds of Brazil's glorious soccer history. 

Also, the US' result of 0-1 doesn't look too bad right now, does it?  :D :D :D  And we didn't have Neymar on our team.

7-1 is the biggest score in the tournament (behind the 5-1 win of the Netherlands against Spain) and the Germans weren't even trying after the first 30 minutes.

I'd say it's a pretty lousy one. No way those odds are good enough to warrant that bet.

Volatility will sometimes be in your favour though :)

I meant the result. I would never make a bet like that.

If you know the result, any bet is a good bet.

even with neymar missing Germany will be playing against 12 men....

Fifa wants that Bra vs Arg final and that's all you need to know....

And that’s why I don’t bet on football  :D

Besides – theres only so much help FIFA can give a side… they do have to try to do a few minor things like defend…