FFH Annual Reports

Lotsofcoke

Is that your copy Lotsofcoke?  The seller's name is "artfiend"!  ;D  Cheers!

There are a lot more annual reports there now! ;)

http://www.ebay.ca/sch/artfiend2009/m.html?item=111119576046&hash=item19df3e2bee&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

What the hell is that BJ Penn cover doing there.  I won't give you a penny for that one!  ;D  Cheers!

LOL. I had a friend, Anthony, who got me interested in UFC fighting. So, knowing the old me, you know I had to read all about fighting and techniques. BJ Penn used to destroy everyone in his prime. Keep a watch. More treasures coming. (Marvel?)

What the hell is that BJ Penn cover doing there.  I won't give you a penny for that one!  ;D  Cheers!

LOL. I had a friend, Anthony, who got me interested in UFC fighting. So, knowing the old me, you know I had to read all about fighting and techniques. BJ Penn used to destroy everyone in his prime. Keep a watch. More treasures coming. (Marvel?)

I'm not a big UFC fan...I'm a boxing fan.  But I did watch a very good movie called "Warrior" last night, which did have a lot of UFC elements in it.  Really a great movie...more back to the old school original "Rocky" quality...great actors who did all of their own fighting.  Nick Nolte played the father of the two main characters, and he was amazing!  Cheers!

I'm not a big UFC fan...I'm a boxing fan.  But I did watch a very good movie called "Warrior" last night, which did have a lot of UFC elements in it.  Really a great movie...more back to the old school original "Rocky" quality...great actors who did all of their own fighting.  Nick Nolte played the father of the two main characters, and he was amazing!  Cheers!

I saw that movie too a while back.  No one has ever heard of it.  I certainly hadn't.  It sounded kind of lame in the description (a movie about UFC?), but I agree with you, it was a really great movie.  I was surprised at how good it was.  Good story and good action.  It should have done much better than it did.