Berkowitz discussing some positions

Alekbaylee

Thanks for posting!

Regarding AIG:

This doesn't include any expectation of the stock returning to a mid-single-digit multiple of book value, a level at which the company has traded at in the past.

A bit aggressive, no?  I take it this is the author's commentary and not anything B2 would discuss.

Thanks for posting!

Regarding AIG:

This doesn't include any expectation of the stock returning to a mid-single-digit multiple of book value, a level at which the company has traded at in the past.

A bit aggressive, no?  I take it this is the author's commentary and not anything B2 would discuss.

I agree--I'm not sure we get those book multiples given how much simpler/smaller AIG is/will be.

Thanks for posting!

Regarding AIG:

I agree--I'm not sure we get those book multiples given how much simpler/smaller AIG is/will be.

Agreed it is probably aggressive from a valuation and margin of safety investing standpoint... but then again who's to say it won't become overvalued one day at multiples to book.  This is Mr. Market we are talking about and it tends to go in extremes in both ways.