HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PARSAD

yp

If I understand correctly, it is your birthday today, sir!  :D

So, I think I speak on behalf of mostly everyone here in saying we hope you have a great day and an even better year, and also we are highly appreciative of the fine work you're doing of running this great Forum!

If I review a burger and post the review can I join the board for free.  And, do I have to post a new review every year to maintain my membership.

Al, do you really think everyone has the talent for this?  If everyone could do this, would it not have been done already?  It takes a visionary to do this.

I just thought for a moment that Sanjeev has mixed up July 4th with April fools day,... LOL

No just my birthday tomorrow and I was wondering what my eventual legacy will be?  Corner Market Capital...no!  This board and all the friends I made here...hell no!  It's a premium, subscription-based, monthly burger review service.  That's what the world needs!  Cheers and Happy 4th to all my U.S. boardmembers!

P.S. it would seem as though the USA celebrates your special day with a national holiday and some fireworks ... no big deal haha.

Thanks guys!  Much appreciated. 

I've spent about half my birthdays in the U.S., as I have family in Seattle and I would go down there alot and we'd all watch the fireworks in Elliott Bay.  Unfortunately this year, I'll be watching the fireworks on the tv tonight, as I'm going to Vegas for my brother's stag next week, and I was in Seattle on Monday helping some family out but had to be back at the office Tuesday.  Cheers!

Thanks guys!  Much appreciated. 

I've spent about half my birthdays in the U.S., as I have family in Seattle and I would go down there alot and we'd all watch the fireworks in Elliott Bay.  Unfortunately this year, I'll be watching the fireworks on the tv tonight, as I'm going to Vegas for my brother's stag next week.  Cheers!

Doesn't sound too unfortunate to me :D

Hope you have a great time!

Paul,

That actually looks like me...except the monkey is a bit skinnier and I have a goatee!  ;D  Cheers!

Hahaha. Glad I didn't post the other pic I was thinking about then (a big dude in a two piece bikini).  ;)

Happy Birthday here are some other famous people born today

Famous People and Celebrities Born on the 4th of July, Not Tom Cruise

1776 - You could say the Declaration of Independence was "born"on this day.

1804 - Nathaniel Hawthorne, author of The Scarlett Letter was born on the Fourth of July

1826 - Songwriter Stephen Foster

1847 - James Bailey, circus founder

1872 - Calvin Coolidge, 30th president of the United States

1883 - Rube Goldberg , a newspaper cartoonist

1885 - Louis B. Mayer, co-founder of MGM

1902 - actor/politician George Murphy in 1902

1910 - The "old lady" in Titanic, Gloria Stuart

1913 - Barbara Weeks, actress

1918- Ann Landers and Abigain Van Buren, twin sisters, and both advice columnists

1920 - The infamous Leona Helmsley

1924- actress Eva Marie Saint in 1924

1927 - Neil Simon, playwright

1928 - Actress Gina Lollobrigida

1929 - Al Davis, Oakland Raiders owner

1930 - George Steinbrenner, New York Yankees owner

1931 - Irish actor Stephen Boyd (died in 1977)

1940 - Actress Karolyn Grimes played the endlessly cute Zuzu in the classic holiday film, It's A Wonderful Life

1943 -The TV reporter everyone loved to hate for a while, Geraldo Rivera

1951 - Ralph Johnson, the ever talented percussionist of the band Earth, Wind and Fire.

1955 - Singer John Waite

1958 - Kirk Pengilly, guitarist for the rockin' band INXS

1962 - Tennis player (retired) Pam Shriver

1963 - Matt Malley, bassist for the band Counting Crows.

1971 - Andrew Creeggan of the band, The Barenaked Ladies