Republicans are the problem!

jeffmori7

Here is somebody that compiled some stats:

http://www.cnn.com/2012/05/14/opinion/frum-mann-ornstein/index.html?hpt=us_mid

Sixteen months into the George W. Bush administration, Memorial Day 2002, only 13 executive-branch nominations awaited confirmation by the Senate. At the corresponding moment in the Obama administration, Memorial Day 2010, 108 nominees were awaiting action by the Senate.

This comparison is supported by another academic study. The confirmation process got gradually slower between the 1960s and the 1990s. Then, suddenly, in the second Clinton administration, the confirmation process seized up.

Ericopoly,

I think Mitt Romney must be continuing his bullying ways. I know through my source from the Washington Post (or was it the ONION?) that Mitt Romney once beat up Harry Reid's big brother, and now Mitt Romney has threatened to do the same thing to Senate MAJORITY LEADER Harry Reid, DEMOCRAT from Nevada. Why the leader of the Senate, from the same party, is holding up all those nominees, is beyond my intellectual capabilities, but then again, I produce a budget for my family AND at work every year. The Democrats, led by Harry Reid, have not produced a budget to be debated in over 3 years. But again, I think he was bullied by the guy who treats dogs badly (but doesn't eat them)!

(I think you call it a BORKING, or maybe a high-tech lynching (see Thomas,Clarence))

Please excuse the sarcasm/sophmoric humor, I am feeling a little bit rambuctious, Rangers and the Devils are ready to roll!!

Ericopoly,

I think Mitt Romney must be continuing his bullying ways. I know through my source from the Washington Post (or was it the ONION?) that Mitt Romney once beat up Harry Reid's big brother, and now Mitt Romney has threatened to do the same thing to Senate MAJORITY LEADER Harry Reid, DEMOCRAT from Nevada.

I didn't realize he was gay.  Does Romney have him mixed up with somebody else?  ::)