CNBC Transcript & Videos From Buffett Interview

Parsad

It's actually a fantastic interview.  Probably the best one I've heard with Buffett on CNBC. 

Great discussion on a bunch of subjects.  Glad my thoughts are in line with the Oracles!  Cheers!

I was disappointed in Warren's response and now feel that he is a biased partisan. Does not seem to be very concerned with the US mounting debt on the one hand, but then said that it should be addressed but not at the point of a gun. Well how does anything ever get done in this country with regards spending if it is not at the point of a gun??? Seems to be critical of any Republican inspired solution.

If I remember correctly, when the massive healthcare bill was shoved down everyone's throat by Obama and not even read by anyone in Congress, there was not a word from Warren.  Very disappointing. 

I was disappointed in Warren's response and now feel that he is a biased partisan. Does not seem to be very concerned with the US mounting debt on the one hand, but then said that it should be addressed but not at the point of a gun. Well how does anything ever get done in this country with regards spending if it is not at the point of a gun??? Seems to be critical of any Republican inspired solution.

If I remember correctly, when the massive healthcare bill was shoved down everyone's throat by Obama and not even read by anyone in Congress, there was not a word from Warren.  Very disappointing.  

It is very partisan to be reality-based in the US lately. As Charlie says, there are nuts in both sides. The problem is when the nuts control either one of the parties.