Jamie Dimon profile in NYT Mag

rogermunibond

I am not so sure about the praise for Jamie. The Wamu bankruptcy case is still raging - there are allegations of bid rigging, collusion and cherry picking the best Wamu assets while leaving the liabilities for the shareholders.

I think the praise should be given to Kovacevich, Stumpf (Wells Fargo) and Richard Davis (USB) for being disciplined, ethical and doing the right things.

FDIC led that deal based on my understanding. Don't know a lot of the specifics so I am somewhat uninformed.

I do strongly believe Jamie is one of the best out there and I do not question his ethics. If he took advantage of the situation for the benefit of the JPM shareholders at the cost to the Wamu shareholders, I am not going to hold that against him. Given the situation, that is called a good prudent business decision. He is informative and transparent which is better than most in the position he is in.

I do strongly believe Jamie is one of the best out there and I do not question his ethics. If he took advantage of the situation

I am not sure; looking at the wsj blog and the court room drama, it seems anything but ethical. I dont see this happening with Wells or USB. There is a website that tracks the WaMu saga. It will be interesting to see how this ends.

http://investorshub.advfn.com/boards/board.aspx?board_id=11133