[Copenhagen, Denmark] Fire Engulfs Copenhagen Landmark Old Stock Exchange Building

Bloomberg - Markets [April 16th 2024] : Fire Engulfs Copenhagen Landmark Old Stock Exchange Building.

This is an event for Denmark and Cpenhagen comparable to what happened in Paris to Notre Dame now five years ago.

The old stock Exchange building is about 400 years old and is a landmark building in Copenhagen. The building was under renovation, and it  has functioned and served as the HQ and premises for Dansk Erhverv [translates from Danish to English to "Danish Chamber of Commerce", which is a quite powerfull Danish network for companies within Retail, Service, IT, Transport, Tourism and Health industries in Denmark. It is one of the largest business organizations in Denmark with more than 375 employees and offices in Copenhagen, Aarhus, Brussels and New York.

The building is owned by Dansk Erhverv and is insured at If Forsikring A/S, an insurance subsidiary of Finnish Sampo Plc. [<-I own it] and all kind office assets owned by Dansk Erhverv is insured at Protector Forsikring AS [<- I own it].

The building was filled with historical art, that is irreplaceable [being a material component of the art consisting a part the the total cultural inheritance for Denmark, of which some of it was saved, the rest lost in the fire.] I haven't been able to find out who is the owner of that art, and how it may be embraced by insurance, if any.