Calculus made easy - Silvanus P. Thompson

John Hjorth

Backdrop

I follow a Twitter account. It's one of those thingies on the Web, that - at least to me - just keeps on giving and giving, while I deliver nothing. Here, I'm almost hit by bad conscience by things being so. A person just "by nature" wired to share good and interesting stuff - never even asking for anything in return [here, for me, Substack and SA comes to mind].

The Twitter handle is Massimo, and the Twitter account is @ Rainmaker1973.

The combination of a visible curiosity and an enourmous intellectual capacity to adapt and adopt across multiple sciences [mathematics / physics / chemistry / biology / astronomy ], combined with high energy levels can create something outstanding, to the benefit of other people, if the sharing mindset is based on sincerety and honesty, without no other - perhaps not so honorable - motive, likely based on some kind / shade / dimension of egoism.

Book:

Today, I was - again - handed a gem - by Massimo - for free  :

Silvanus P. Thompson - Calculus made easy [pdf-file].

Open source project for sharing : Calculus made easy.

Personally, I think every investor being serious about their doings should read the chapter:  On true Compound of Interest and the Law of of Organic Growth .

- - - o 0 o - - -

As an advid book collector, I will not try to search for physical specimens of this book. I have a feeling the price asked - if any even available - will be in a major conflict with my scope of not committing large outlays to unproductive assets. I may even not afford it.

If this post has caught your interest, I hope you may enjoy your experience.

Teaser 1:

image.thumb.png.3c176661b337a8db3cd91e54fc7f36e1.png

Teaser 2:

image.png.62a84bdf0b84cb544b01ed9b6974f301.png

Edited by John Hjorth