Interesting cos Norway Denmark Finland Sweden

mt04

Bredband2 i Skandinavien AB (publ) (BRE2.ST)

AFAIK, third largest internet cable co in Sweden, low-capex business model (negative invested capital), 460 400 happy customers, 17% revenue CAGR 2008-2018, 24% of revenue from business customers, expanding portfolio (VPN, security, datacenters), pays dividend, P/E 17

Which companies do you find interesting?

2 hours ago, Dinar said:

Value and opportunity blog did a project looking at firms in that part of the world, take a look.

I think I scanned most of his posts as to that project but forgot about it...Thanks for bringing it back to my mind! 

6 hours ago, formthirteen said:

Bredband2 i Skandinavien AB (publ) (BRE2.ST)

AFAIK, third largest internet cable co in Sweden, low-capex business model (negative invested capital), 460 400 happy customers, 17% revenue CAGR 2008-2018, 24% of revenue from business customers, expanding portfolio (VPN, security, datacenters), pays dividend, P/E 17

Which companies do you find interesting?

Thanks for the recommendation! Will take a look now!

Have only looked at a few cos there, but I found TopRight Nordic AB (TOPR), Clemondo (CLEM), New Nordic Healthbrands (NNH) and Piippo Oyj (PIIPPO.HE; just found it interesting because of the business model: baling net wraps and baling twines). No co met my hurdle rate though so no profound research.

Currently looking into Eniro (ENRO) - could be pretty cheap if they get can get more than the 60m in net income for the pref divs.