Christine Perfect, RIP

boilermaker75

4 hours ago, DooDiligence said:

Can anyone recommend a good Fleetwood Mac documentary?

A quick look shows there are a few out there.

I have never watched one. But it certainly would be interesting. The band has  been around a very long time and has gone through several major transformations.

I saw a documentary on Peter Green, the person who formed Fleetwood Mac and wrote Black Magic Women. He named the band Fleetwood Mac to get Mick Fleetwood and John McVie to join him. I don't recall the name of the documentary but I saw it on AXS TV. There is a classic albums episode on Rumours I have seen, also on AXS TV.

Edit: Here is a The Big Interview episode with Lindsey Buckingham, https://www.axs.tv/channel/the-big-interview-with-dan-rather-season-3/video/lindsey-buckingham/

Edited by boilermaker75

4 hours ago, boilermaker75 said:

I have never watched one. But it certainly would be interesting. The band has  been around a very long time and has gone through several major transformations.

I saw a documentary on Peter Green, the person who formed Fleetwood Mac and wrote Black Magic Women. He named the band Fleetwood Mac to get Mick Fleetwood and John McVie to join him. I don't recall the name of the documentary but I saw it on AXS TV. There is a classic albums episode on Rumours I have seen, also on AXS TV.

Edit: Here is a The Big Interview episode with Lindsey Buckingham, https://www.axs.tv/channel/the-big-interview-with-dan-rather-season-3/video/lindsey-buckingham/

Thanks, was it Man Of The World - The Peter Green Story ?

I've always loved Fleetwood Mac.