Investing Red Flags

BG2008

I am curious which Auditors Gregmal?  You can put it in code here if you want perhaps.

I'll leave a little sleuthing because if one thinks calling out companies is risky, calling out lawyers and accountants is even worse, but will put it like this. Its not any of the big four or regularly viewed consensus top 8-10, with one exception. I've found, somewhat more frequently than others, BDO pops up which may be the result of their franchise type model, especially overseas, but out of the big ones, they IMO seem to have hiccups more than others. For the rest, ie outside of that top 10-ish type....if you can gather lists of known stock promotions, specifically relating to Chinese listed US, and especially stuff like Canadian mining companies or Boca Raton based medical/biotech companies, you'll see the same names pop up somewhat frequently.

I dont know if I would go as far as to say that they deliberately hide sketchy behaviors, but maybe they just arent that thorough, and believe me, the folks who are running these types of things know it. Also look at companies associated with a certain Florida based fellow going by the initials BH.