TARP warrants off of Yahoo Finance

racemize

Looks like Yahoo Finance stop listing tarp warrants.  Not sure if this is temporary or not.

Anyone have a way of importing prices to google sheets outside of yahoo?  Marketwatch has the price, but I'm not getting the XPath query to work in google sheets for some reason.

man yahoo finance has really imploded.  I used to check there like at least a few times per week and now I haven't been to the site probably since the Berkshire stream. 

I really appreciate all your efforts on the TARP warrants.  I am toying with the idea of selling my last slug of BAC-WTA and rolling into common.  Just because the timeframe is getting shorter and trump or Kim Jong or something could knock things off kilter for a year or two.  Of course, I'm not holding in a taxable account.

man yahoo finance has really imploded.  I used to check there like at least a few times per week and now I haven't been to the site probably since the Berkshire stream.  I really appreciate all your efforts on the TARP warrants. 

I am toying with the idea of selling my last slug of BAC-WTA and rolling into common.  Just because the timeframe is getting shorter and trump or Kim Jong or something could knock things off kilter for a year or two.  Of course, I'm not holding in a taxable account.

Yeah, I'm down to just AIG warrants at this point.  The expiries are getting close.