TD WAterhouse Canada

Uccmal

Anyone else on here experiencing a really bad website experience with the above.

Stalled loading, cant put in or execute orders.  Website just non functional for hours at a stretch.  It has been off and on for at least a year.

I have also found it to be a real problem several times this week, especially early in the morning.  When this happens it is not useable.  I know they have been substantially upgrading the format of their site for several months now, but the last few days have been painful.

Cheers, Granitepost

I've had a lot of problems since before and especially after the upgrade. They seem to think it is my browser or old cookies. The worst is the page jumping continuously when scrolling holdings. This problem is specific to the new website.

I have also found it to be a real problem several times this week, especially early in the morning.  When this happens it is not useable.  I know they have been substantially upgrading the format of their site for several months now, but the last few days have been painful.

Cheers, Granitepost

It has been nasty since they introduced the new version.  I prefer the old version and still use.  The new version has two much movement, too much information, and I cant seem to customize it. 

Its definitely at their end and not mine.  Yesterday there were messages from TD stating the precence of technical issues.  I dont get how you can run a successful platfrom for 20 years and then turn it into such a botch up.  This has been happening a few hours a week for months. 

I've had a lot of problems since before and especially after the upgrade. They seem to think it is my browser or old cookies. The worst is the page jumping continuously when scrolling holdings. This problem is specific to the new website.

I use the old version as well and have had no issues.

I've spent quite q bit of time talking to people at the call center and in tech support about the issues with the new version and they tell me improvements are coming, but taking a long time.

Thankfully the old version is still available.  It's amazing how companies frequently things worse with their enhancments - Yahoo Finance is one of the worst.  Fortunately, they have left the Canadian version alone and I only use that one as well.

Aug 17, 2016,  WebBroker Service Interruption

You may have experienced problems logging into WebBroker on August 15, 2016. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this issue may have caused. At TD Direct Investing, we value your business and are committed to providing you with the highest level of service.