TD Direct Canada New Webbroker

bbarberayr

Since the US Market is closed today and out American friends are probably away having fun...

Anyone using the new Webbroker on TD Direct Canada?

I've tried it and found it quite lacking, so have given up and gone back to the old Webbroker.

Just curious if anyone is using the new Webbroker and is happy with it? 

I prefer the old webbroker as well as the new one is very confusing!

Since the US Market is closed today and out American friends are probably away having fun...

Anyone using the new Webbroker on TD Direct Canada?

I've tried it and found it quite lacking, so have given up and gone back to the old Webbroker.

Just curious if anyone is using the new Webbroker and is happy with it?

I find new web broker worse, but I don't use old one because the changeover is unavoidable.The new one seems to have more clicks and drop downs for no more benefit. I find it a slow especially if you flip to research or tdcanada trust. Also on my system your holdings are always jumping up and down when you scroll. Don't get me going on web broker. Staff are nice.

I also hate the new system, and sent them feedback to that effect.

My biggest gripe is with quotes: I used to be able to enter 10 tickers and very quickly pull up real-time quotes, now it's one at a time and much slower for that. The whole site seems very slow to respond, which is especially aggravating because of the extra clicks to get anywhere.

One thing I do like is the "top movers" and index changes on the landing page.

My biggest gripe is with quotes: I used to be able to enter 10 tickers and very quickly pull up real-time quotes, now it's one at a time and much slower for that.

Try new watchlists. IMO, they are better than the old real time quotes.

They used to ask me quite regularly when I called if I had switched to the new web broker and if I wanted to watch an on-line seminar to get educated, but have stopped doing that.  They also used to say the old web broker would be going away "soon", but have stopped that as well.  Makes me think they are getting a lot of negative feedback and are reworking the new system.

One of the other things that is particularly frustrating is the new alert system.  In the old system, you could set up generic alerts for all stocks for thing like dividends, etc. and then had the one screen to enter high/low alert amounts.  Now each stock alert has to be entered individually, so if I wanted to replicate the old functionality, it would be 8 alerts per stock times 50 stocks or about 400 alerts instead of a couple screens.  Needless to say, I've stopped doing alerts.