Ferguson, The Stock Market and The Way People Behave

AzCactus

No not me, but I agree with the author.  Government is violence.  Saying:

"Government should prohibit X" is the equivalent to saying "people should be kidnapped and caged like animals or killed if they do X".

"Government should require X" is the equivalent to saying "people should be kidnapped and caged like animals or killed  if they don't do X"

"There aught to be a law ..." = "People aught to be kidnapped and caged like animals or killed ..."

Libertarians simply think that not all of the worlds problems can and/or should be solved with violence.

"Government should prohibit X" is the equivalent to saying "people should be kidnapped and caged like animals or killed if they do X".

"Government should require X" is the equivalent to saying "people should be kidnapped and caged like animals or killed  if they don't do X"

"There aught to be a law ..." = "People aught to be kidnapped and caged like animals or killed ..."

Libertarians simply think that not all of the worlds problems can and/or should be solved with violence.

Lol, well the author of the article would probably frame it differently than that

Lol, well the author of the article would probably frame it differently than that

He's just attempting to get the concept across in a way that isn't as blunt.