Multibagger speculative ideas

dolce2think

If multi-bagger ideas, also involve crypto-assets, I recommend people to buy GVT token. Today it is currently traded at $12 per token.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/genesis-vision/#markets

They have a working product and the team has done a superb job on delivering on their promise. I expect this to do very well in the next one year. This is a utility token which will be used once the platform goes live on October 30th. dig deep into the token and value speaks for itself.

Sounds great, where can you spend them?

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If multi-bagger ideas, also involve crypto-assets, I recommend people to buy GVT token. Today it is currently traded at $12 per token.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/genesis-vision/#markets

They have a working product and the team has done a superb job on delivering on their promise. I expect this to do very well in the next one year. This is a utility token which will be used once the platform goes live on October 30th. dig deep into the token and value speaks for itself.

Sounds great, where can you spend them?

You can’t spent them, but you can fondle them on your touchscreen.

This is a utility token. You need to purchase the token in order to invest in their genesis vision platform. You give your fiat dollars to the manager, who trades in the Forex markets via Meta Trader tool. Metatrader is one of largest trading tool used by the Forex traders. Forex markets are huge, like $3 to $4 trillion dollars a day and lot bigger than stock market.

It uses the blockchain to record all the trades of a trader and assigns profits or losses to the investor via immutable ledger of the blockchain. Basically it moves the hedge fund industry to blockchain. Do more research and the team is very good on executing on their plans

This is a utility token. You need to purchase the token in order to invest in their genesis vision platform. You give your fiat dollars to the manager, who trades in the Forex markets via Meta Trader tool. Metatrader is one of largest trading tool used by the Forex traders. Forex markets are huge, like $3 to $4 trillion dollars a day and lot bigger than stock market.

It uses the blockchain to record all the trades of a trader and assigns profits or losses to the investor via immutable ledger of the blockchain. Basically it moves the hedge fund industry to blockchain. Do more research and the team is very good on executing on their plans

NO WAY!!!!!!!

Crypto currency AND ForEx trading?

It is simply too bad that they could not have added some amount of leverage, then they would REALLY have something! 

PERFECT for retirement accounts!

NO WAY!!!!!!!

It is simply too bad that they could not have added some amount of leverage, then they would REALLY have something! 

There have to be CDS'es on these.

Then we really are talking multibaggers.

NO WAY!!!!!!!

There have to be CDS'es on these.

Then we really are talking multibaggers.

Jurgis:

Thank you for pointing that out!  I was working late in the office...and it slipped my mind...but can you just IMAGINE the possibilities?

Crypto currency COMBINED with For-Ex trading ADDED with copious amounts of debt leverage THEN TOPPED OFF with CDS!!!!!

Damn, I better get cracking on that!  Maybe run ads on local radio stations?  Seminars in hotel ballrooms?  You would be STUPID not to invest!

Genesis Vision platform. Immutable Ledger. Blockchain. Metatrader. I couldn't make this shit up.

Anyway, why would you move the HF industry to the blockchain?

Blockchain adds value...along with cannabis.  How do we add cannabis to this?

I almost forgot...obviously all of this needs to be put on the inter-webs too!

don't jump to conclusions too quickly. Nobody said anything about leverage or CDS.

recording a trader's trades on the blockchain will ensure that they cannot cheat. The smart contract is written so that the system can determine profit or loss resulting from the trader's trading activity. It divides trader's incentive fees and the investor's portion ( which most of the fund administrator's do) and transfers money back to the investor at the end of his trading program. Brokers who have trading volume exceeding $10 trillion dollars annually have signed with their platform.

https://blog.genesis.vision/maxing-out-with-lmax-3cdf3f578c3b

I recommend people to read the white paper and come to your own conclusions.

https://genesis.vision/white-paper-eng.pdf

From the whitepaper:

Genesis Vision Mobile Lead is Arseny Vasilyev. He is an Android and JavaScript developer. His total experience in

development is 7 years. For the last 5 years he has been working at a multimedia software company “Fora Soft” as a

developer. He has two huge side projects developed on his own. The first one is a game named “Schoolboy” for VK

social network with 300,000 installs. His second project is a mobile app “GdeShaverma” which helps people find

the best kebab in town.

Tempted to buy into this. If you can help me find the best kebab in town, worldwide, I have the utmost respect for you.

I really hope they will at some point introduce the GdeShaverma coin. I would definitely participate in the initial kebab offering. If they can move the kebab industry onto the blockchain the upside would be unlimited. Quality control of the kebab supply chain is a big issue nowadays but that would be completely solved by putting all kebab on distributed immutable encrypted ledgers: the 'babchain. Who cares about the hedge fund industry. I want smart contracts to buy kebab when I'm hungry.

I really hope they will at some point introduce the GdeShaverma coin. I would definitely participate in the initial kebab offering. If they can move the kebab industry onto the blockchain the upside would be unlimited. Quality control of the kebab supply chain is a big issue nowadays but that would be completely solved by putting all kebab on distributed immutable encrypted ledgers: the 'babchain. Who cares about the hedge fund industry. I want smart contracts to buy kebab when I'm hungry.

Finally, I can trace the origin of each morsel of the chicken meat in my kebob sandwiches! I hope they are based on Proof-of-Halal though.

Finally, I can trace the origin of each morsel of the chicken meat in my kebob sandwiches! I hope they are based on Proof-of-Halal though.

hey all:

It is SCIENTIFIC FACT that the metro Detroit area has the best kabobs & schwarma...I have actually participated many times in field study & research in this important area. 

You've got Dearborn, Hamtramck, and of course all the "WEST SIDE" restaurants...

My "go to" lately has been "Warren Kabob" on Van Dyke...just down the way from FCAU stamping plant.  For $7.50, you get your choice of schwarma sandwich, (salad or fries) AND a can of Coke.  The side salad is out of this world...amongst the best I've ever had.  The fries are actually pretty good too, they cook them till crisp and put the special seasoning on them.  Please see:

https://www.yelp.com/biz/warren-kabob-warren?osq=warren+kabob

The metro Detroit area has the largest concentration of folks from the Middle East, especially Chaldeans from Iraq. 

Then over in Dearborn, you've got more choices than you know what to do with.  The early scientific research seems to point to "Dearborn Meat Market" having the best Kabobs.  Please see:

https://www.yelp.com/biz/dearborn-meat-market-dearborn?osq=Dearborn+Meat+Market

However, not all of the research is in yet, and thus is not conclusive.

hey all:

It is SCIENTIFIC FACT that the metro Detroit area has the best kabobs & schwarma...I have actually participated many times in field study & research in this important area. 

You've got Dearborn, Hamtramck, and of course all the "WEST SIDE" restaurants...

My "go to" lately has been "Warren Kabob" on Van Dyke...just down the way from FCAU stamping plant.  For $7.50, you get your choice of schwarma sandwich, (salad or fries) AND a can of Coke.  The side salad is out of this world...amongst the best I've ever had.  The fries are actually pretty good too, they cook them till crisp and put the special seasoning on them.  Please see:

https://www.yelp.com/biz/warren-kabob-warren?osq=warren+kabob

The metro Detroit area has the largest concentration of folks from the Middle East, especially Chaldeans from Iraq. 

Then over in Dearborn, you've got more choices than you know what to do with.  The early scientific research seems to point to "Dearborn Meat Market" having the best Kabobs.  Please see:

https://www.yelp.com/biz/dearborn-meat-market-dearborn?osq=Dearborn+Meat+Market

However, not all of the research is in yet, and thus is not conclusive.

No F***ing way! This is what I have been looking for all my life. Take my money and give me DELICIOUS HALAL kebabs!

I somehow feel this thread has gone off track.🥙

This will be a winner. Better chances than your lottery tickets.

I somehow feel this thread has gone off track.🥙

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/10/19/mega-millions-jackpot-rises-to-1-billion.html

Back on track?  ;D

I haven't bought a lotto ticket in forever.

Yesterday, I made the monthly pilgrimage to the grocery store and saw that this thing was up to almost a billion $'s so I pried two bucks out of my wallet.

If I win, I'll flash the CoBF gang sign in the, 6 foot long, check acceptance photo.

Solitario Zinc Corp

$19 million market cap

~$12 million more or less liquidity on balance sheet

no debt or many liabilities

involved in two zinc projects where production is still a way off.

they key one is the Solitario-Nexa joint venture:

Nexa is the Operator of the joint venture and currently holds 61% of the joint venture company, Minera Bongará.

Nexa will fund 100% of all costs through the completion of a feasibility study (with no payback) upon which Nexa will earn a 70% interest in the JV.

Nexa will fund all of Solitario’s 30% portion of construction costs under a loan facility (at Solitario’s election) which will be repaid through 50% of the cash flow of the mining operation.

One thing I'm watching management comp which is high while they aren't buying much shares.