Today's most important question

investor-man
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

After all, it seems pretty easy to analyze. Breakdown or quickly shrink the pocket surrounding the quarterback and he won't be so good anymore: passes won't be as precise, interceptions will be made, fumbles will occur.

No one could get close to Manning against the Patriots and the end result was pretty clear. How well the attack line will protect these "static" quarterbacks is crucial. Same goes for Brady. These guys make nowhere near the amount of money as receivers and QB's and their careers on average are much shorter but, they are essential to win.

The other very interesting fact is that the 49er's were a "hand" away from going to the Super Bowl. So it is not like the Seahawks were such a dominating team all the way to the Super Bowl as today's newspapers make it look like.

I am glad I didn't bet on this one because I would have lost. I also assume that ton of money got lost since the Seahawks winning by such margin was totally unexpected.

Cardboard

That was a brutal game. Poor Manning.

Yes. They were unkind.  Their mothers didn't teach them how to share the ball.  ;D

I came in to watch the game in the early part of the second quarter.  Toward the end of the third quarter, I didn't see the Seattle offense touch the ball. In the meantime, the Seattle defense and special team put two more touchdowns on the board.  Did I miss something?