Value Investors Club

LowIQinvestor

It's interesting to see the difference in quality between top short sellers and VIC.

Top short sellers would be:

Muddy Waters

Citron

Gotham City Research

alfredlittle.com / Jon Carnes

Bronte Capital

For example, you can look at Tile Shop Holdings (TTS).  There's a writeup on VIC that was posted first.  Gotham put out a really good piece on Tile Shop.  The Bronte Capital blog has some posts on TTS after all of this.  In this case, I think Gotham's research is #1 in quality because they did detective work and figured out the undisclosed related party transaction.

• 3 months later...

I'd really appreciate knowing who are the good posters too, especially those who look at small/micro stocks. Searching on the site isn't that great.

Does anyone have thoughts about Micro Cap Club?

Am a relatively new member at MCC.  I like it quite a bit.  Have already gotten two actionable ideas and one derived from there.  They are a good group of  people whose one mission is to find good stocks and share information on them.

To become a member you have to submit an idea, similar in that respect to VIC, but the process of getting in seems more open.  recommend it for people interested in microcaps.