Prem Receives Least Number of Votes

Parsad

Always funny.  While he won handily, there's always a few who need to make their point...Prem receives less votes than any other director. 

http://www.fairfax.ca/news/press-releases/press-release-details/2013/Fairfax-Financial-Holdings-Limited-Result-of-Voting-for-Directors-at-Annual-Shareholders-Meeting/default.aspx

Idiots!  The man has made you money hand over fist for 27 years, is a superb leader and community role model.  Sell your damn shares if you want another CEO or are unhappy.  Cheers!

Parsad,

Any insights from Pabrai from the meeting?  I know he doesn't like to talk about current holdings.

Do you think it is Fairfax that he holds in his foundation's portfolio?

-B

I was so busy running around that I barely had a chance to talk to Mohnish.  I'll see him in Omaha, and I'll talk to him quite a bit over there.  Cheers!

Always funny.  While he won handily, there's always a few who need to make their point...Prem receives less votes than any other director. 

http://www.fairfax.ca/news/press-releases/press-release-details/2013/Fairfax-Financial-Holdings-Limited-Result-of-Voting-for-Directors-at-Annual-Shareholders-Meeting/default.aspx

Idiots!  The man has made you money hand over fist for 27 years, is a superb leader and community role model.  Sell your damn shares if you want another CEO or are unhappy.  Cheers!

Just like there will always be those who call WEB old-fashioned or out of touch, I supose there will be those who dislike Prem. And can you blame them? I mean really, all of that honesty, integrity and fairness. Treating shareholders like partners? Not taking a multi-million dollar salary and huge stock options? Outrageous behaviour!! So to be fair, I offer to buy your FFH stock for $0.01 - just to take it off your hands. This is a time limited offer so please act fast.....

;D

cheers

Zorro

Prem is so modest he didn't vote for himself?

That could be it.  Roughly the shares he owns that seems to create the difference between the other directors.  Cheers!

Wow, Watsa is more modest than I thought if that's the case. haha