NO WAY

marlinls

From what I understand, he barely uses a desktop computer, so, I'm not sure what he'd be doing roaming around with a netbook or whatever.

He could have had a few slides on there related to his presentation or something.  He goes on CNBC all the time now and has his own slides to show during this interviews.  It looks like a netbook, not a normal sized laptop.  Cheers!

Really, did this need its own thread?

Writser is correct, he does have a computer at home and not only does he play bridge on it but also reads newspapers, shops online, and goes on YouTube. It's confirmed that he does have a desktop at home, so I guess it shouldn't be that unusual if he has a laptop too.

Parsad, I may be mistaken, but the slides he brings on CNBC are all printed out. I don't think he brings his laptop to the interview.

Really, did this need its own thread?

Writser is correct, he does have a computer at home and not only does he play bridge on it but also reads newspapers, shops online, and goes on YouTube. It's confirmed that he does have a desktop at home, so I guess it shouldn't be that unusual if he has a laptop too.

Parsad, I may be mistaken, but the slides he brings on CNBC are all printed out. I don't think he brings his laptop to the interview.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nox2FhHDvY4

Sinatra fan? Likes Tina Fey's comedy... I think we'd get along :)