Eric - You Were Right

Parsad

I was fully invested this whole year, but I changed things around to lever up -- selling things like DELL that held up well, down only 10% from where I'd bought.

Things I added:

5% of portfolio put into BAC $10 strike calls

17% of portfolio put into BAC 2019 warrants.

34% in AIG 2021 warrants.

Yes, die by the sword perhaps.

I would not do this even in my wildest dream. Really can't handle risks. Good luck Eric. I hope this works well for you!

I sure didn't expect this volatility to continue, this is crazy.

There were actually a couple morons on CNBC yesterday having a serious conversation about whether this volatility if ever end, and whether daily 5% swings are the 'new normal'.  :D

EDIT:  I also have 30% in MBI.  Then a fair chunk in WFC calls.  Oh well, you might not hear from me again after they all go under.

I'm wondering what kind of reaction MBI share price would have if they annonce 1 Billion $ settlement with BAC concerning the putback.

EDIT:  I also have 30% in MBI.  Then a fair chunk in WFC calls.  Oh well, you might not hear from me again after they all go under.

I'm wondering what kind of reaction MBI share price would have if they annonce 1 Billion $ settlement with BAC concerning the putback.

They would crash like hell! MBI already booked $2.7 billion on their BS as if it has been recovered (if I understood it right). I think they are looking at something around $5 billion.

Vinod