Mario Lemieux becoming a disgrace

Guest Bronco

Geez guys, ya know it seems that whenever someone does real well there always some people that tend to focus on any negatives they can find. Guess that’s just human nature, but how many of us were perfect when we were Crosby’s age? Give him a chance to mature a bit and see how he measures up. I would hate to be held accountable for everything I did in my early 20's.

By the way there are reports of another 15 year old (Nathan MacKinnon) following in Crosbys footsteps coming out of Crosby's home town in Nova Scotia.

I agree with Lemieux, it is courageous of him to take an unpopular stand. The Penguins are guilty also, but , they need the Cooke's and Goddards to survive in the NHL. The NHL surreptiously condones violence and the on ice head assaults are too numerous to mention. League enforcement is a joke.

What I'm hearing is that the Canadians are a violent bunch and the enforcement of US sports such as the NBA MLB and NFL is required to straighten things out.

smazz - good one.  I left that wide open.

I think only Matt Cooke will bring a weapon though.

lol,

hey, I want to try to make it down to Jersey to catch a Leaf game when they play Devils... looks like there are always empty seats.

Me and a buddy try to make a road trip/yr.  We went to the New Penguins arena earlier - Leafs/Pens.

I haven't been to the NJ arena but I heard its nice (and only 10 minutes from my work).  However, I am a Flyer fan and have been to over 100 games in the last 15 years.

Only other arena I have been to is Colorado - a lot of fun.

Devils are interesting in that you can get seats almost any season.  Bizarre when you think this is one of great franchises of any sport over the past 10 - 15 years.