Candidate For Dumbest Article of the Year!

Parsad

Watsa hero - I did sell my DECK.  I was just f'ing with you.

Just having fun ... don't get upset, read my posts and you'll see I poke fun at myself as well (fat, old, stupid - I have all the qualities of the American Dream/married with children guy).

Good T-day to all.

Watsa hero - I did sell my DECK.  I was just f'ing with you.

Just having fun ... don't get upset, read my posts and you'll see I poke fun at myself as well (fat, old, stupid - I have all the qualities of the American Dream/married with children guy).

Good T-day to all.

yeah...deck is a different animal.  I dont know what motivates girls like my fiance to by uggs...I think they are hideous. 

Either way, DECK does earn about twice the ROIC that SKX does, but it is also priced at twice the EV/EBIT. 

You sounded somewhat intelligent and then you go say you're getting married.  Good luck with that.

(still kidding).

I guess Uggs got popular b/c Pam Anderson wore them a while back (if memory serves).  No offense to the women out there, but most men weren't looking at her feet. 

You sounded somewhat intelligent and then you go say you're getting married.  Good luck with that.

(still kidding).

I guess Uggs got popular b/c Pam Anderson wore them a while back (if memory serves).  No offense to the women out there, but most men weren't looking at her feet. 

Bronco most women once they have the attention of the man they want could not give a flying F about other mens attention its mostly about eliciting envy in their own sex.  Also all in good humor no misogyny intended.