Home Prices and Mortgage Rates

Guest valueInv

I been looking and making offers on houses (as investment). The competition is absolutely crazy here in the SF Bay Area. I would make my "resonable" offer  (cash, no contigencies, fast close) and the final sale price would be like 50-100k above my offer...

Most of these houses are fixers but I still don't get it. After the cost of renovations (easily 100k+),  I don't know how these buyers/flippers plan to make money.  Maybe they are seeing something I'm not seeing.

My brother made a bid for a property in Fremont, there were 40+ competing bids.... :-[ :-[

What cities are you looking at?  :)

I been looking and making offers on houses (as investment). The competition is absolutely crazy here in the SF Bay Area. I would make my "resonable" offer  (cash, no contigencies, fast close) and the final sale price would be like 50-100k above my offer...

Most of these houses are fixers but I still don't get it. After the cost of renovations (easily 100k+),  I don't know how these buyers/flippers plan to make money.  Maybe they are seeing something I'm not seeing.

My brother made a bid for a property in Fremont, there were 40+ competing bids.... :-[ :-[

What cities are you looking at?  :)

I'm looking in the east bay, primarily Oakland, San Lorenzo, San Leandro, and Castro Valley. Fremont is too expensive for me. I'm looking for houses to flip and multi-units to hold.