Elliot Bucket

n.r98

Not to throw in another useless thread into the sea of COBF topics but I cant help but notice that Elliot's activisms have worked out incredibly well. I mean for one, $CRM has performed absolutely well since the whole basic cost cutting thesis and PINS hasnt done too bad since Elliot refreshed the board. Ofc, there are factors at work here and CRM is defo part of the tech rally. But it's not only confined to tech. Look at NRG energy - been on an absolute tear since the Elliot letter in June - and CCI has rocketed off the bottom (this is still fresh). PSX is also now embroiled with Elliot. 

Was thinking maybe we should have a discussion on Elliot's activist stonks - because this sure as hell seems like a profitable pond to fish in of late.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, valueventures said:

Elliott is a very smart operator, but simply chasing what he has already bought seems like a risky venture since the stock has already moved.  Etsy looks overvalued to me, but of course pops on the announcement.  He may be selling into this for all we know.   Follow his holdings and paper trade it, or use real money, and see how it works.

• 1 month later...