For Fairfax & Especially Fairfax India Fans/Investors!

Parsad

Hi All,

Fairfax has put together a special package through Thomas Cook India for Fairfax or Fairfax India investors that incorporates an 8-day/7-night India visit with daily guided excursions to see Fairfax-related companies and historical/cultural sites of India.  The dates of the itinerary are January 12th to 19th, 2019. 

I've seen the itinerary, which is quite expansive, and you would be basically staying at 5-star hotels in various cities, including Delhi, Mumbai, Agra, Jaipur and Bengaluru.  Breakfast, lunch and dinner is also included each day...with visits to dine at historical hotels, sites, etc.  All transfers are also included.

The package has a set price for single or double occupancy.  You would also have to pay for your flight to and from India, but Fairfax is working with Air Canada to get some deals on flights as well.

If I don't win the silent auction prize for the trip to India, then I will be going on this one.  It would be a very good way to see some of India, while being able to learn about Fairfax's India investments...all in a great deal of comfort...especially for the first-time visitor like myself! 

If you would like more information on this, please email me at cornerofberkshireandfairfax@gmail.com and I can forward you the itinerary.  Cheers!

Sanjeev