CENSORSHIP

ScottHall

I guess we are going to lock threads with political views, now. What an embarrassment. Is it any wonder our societies are crumbling around us when we cannot even engage in a conversation without someone having a temper tantrum and calling Daddy to give everyone time outs?

I thought we were all adults here, but I guess some people prefer having a nanny state to deal with divergent opinions. I guess that's not too surprising, though; as a growth investor, I was a pariah around here until I was exonerated by Warren and Charlie at the Berkshire meeting. Now that growth investing has been canonized by the Value Gods, it is time to move on to silencing people for their political opinions instead.

Despite its flaws, I had thought this forum better than this. I guess not!

http://www.cornerofberkshireandfairfax.ca/forum/general-discussion/filthy-liberals/

Well, I could just delete them altogether, but then how would anyone know you existed? 

I'm still allowing you to exercise your 1st Amendment rights, but simply telling you that there have been a number of complaints from other boardmembers on how you may be infringing on their rights.  Cheers!