Does anybody know how to make 10K's font bigger quickly?

Titan

Hey Guys,

I find 10K's fonts are too small and its hurts my eyes when I read (I print it). I started recently using Adobe Acrobat DC which gives you the feature of converting a pdf into a word document. Then you have to go through and select all the font you want to increase in size but this is time consuming, 15-20 minutes as you have delete empty space, fix paragraphs formats, and go a couple paragraphs at a time so you don't select the graphs. I would just do select all and change the font but then the graphs get selected and all messed up at a bigger font. Does anybody else know another way?

Thanks in advance,

Titan

You could maybe try the poster print option.

https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/print-posters-banners-acrobat-reader.html

You can scale the document so it prints one PDF page on 2 landscape paper pages which is about 30% larger size. Not sure if that's enough. More than that and it will be printed on 4 pages.

Alternatively instead of using the PDFs you can get the .HTM of the 10K from the SEC site and scale that.

You could maybe try the poster print option.

https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/print-posters-banners-acrobat-reader.html

You can scale the document so it prints one PDF page on 2 landscape paper pages which is about 30% larger size. Not sure if that's enough. More than that and it will be printed on 4 pages.

Alternatively instead of using the PDFs you can get the .HTM of the 10K from the SEC site and scale that.

Indeed get the htm and then zoom in browser by pressing control and the + sign at the same time

Thanks guys. The 10k.htm with Control + is awesome but it only works for me in the browser. When I go to print it, it reverts back to the original file. Is there a way to keep the adjusted formatting size you have in the browser and print it that size also?

I will try the onenote and Mozilla options.

Titan 

• 2 weeks later...