C'mon Guys You Can Do Better!

Parsad

Hey Sanjeev!

A great cause --delighted to help out!

PS I've been wondering about being bald, so now it's good to know that it's because of my value investing DNA!

Yes, Cageyone that is correct.  So if you are bald, you are more of a pure Ben Graham investor like Sir John Templeton, Peter Cundill, Prem, etc.  If you have hair, then you are more Buffett & Munger.  If you are bald, but have a little hair around the sides, then you utilize both philosophies!  ;D

Thanks for the donation...very generous!  Cheers!

I put this post on here more to encourage board members to donate, and I didn't think for one moment that the folks at Fairfax would...or even should have the time to worry about making a pledge for my Gutsy Walk...but they did. 

Not only that, Sam Mitchell gave me a call today and said that he didn't want me to think that he wasn't taking my post seriously, but that he was just coming off some surgery.  I told him that it was more of a gag post, and that I didn't even expect them to respond, but it was more to get boardmembers here to contribute and make people aware of Crohns.  That's the type of folks working at Fairfax!

Sam is coming off some serious surgery and is recovering, so I'd like all of the boardmembers here to wish him well!  He's always been open and frank with us at our dinners, and given some of the best one-liners.  Hope you feel a lot better Sam!  Cheers! 

Yes, Cageyone that is correct.  So if you are bald, you are more of a pure Ben Graham investor like Sir John Templeton, Peter Cundill, Prem, etc.  If you have hair, then you are more Buffett & Munger.  If you are bald, but have a little hair around the sides, then you utilize both philosophies!  ;D

That's hilarious  ;D

Sam is coming off some serious surgery and is recovering, so I'd like all of the boardmembers here to wish him well!  He's always been open and frank with us at our dinners, and given some of the best one-liners.  Hope you feel a lot better Sam!  Cheers!

Feel better soon, Sam!

Ok everyone, we're on the home stretch...$1,946 online...I've raised some more cash on the side from friends and family, so we are past $2,000.  I would like to blow through $2,500.  You guys were flying on all cylinders last week, and then the engine shut down.  C'mon one last push for Crohn's & Colitis Canada!  Cheers!

http://crohnsandcolitiscanada.akaraisin.com/pledge/Participant/Home.aspx?seid=8155&mid=9&pid=1686115