Taking a poll of the number of board members going to Omaha

[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest longinvestor

Please fill out the poll if you're going to the event.

If anyone needs a room, I have one that I would have to cancel (by tomorrow, April 18). Booked two rooms but need only one now coz someone who was coming backed out. 

Please PM me if interested for logistics on how to transfer.

For those who are attending the AGM, feel free to register at this Sina Finance event at 8pm on Saturday, May 3:

Http://m.weibo.cn/1640337222/3697092922759320/weixin?sourceType=weixin&from=singlemessage&wm=4260_0001&isappinstalled=0

If you don't read Chinese, find a neighbor or a student or a colleague who does to translate it for you, that shouldn't be difficult to find one nowadays! :-)

Last year, Li Lu was there and a senior VP from BYD was there to do a presentation. The panel discussion was in Chinese, with a translator as mayor of Omaha was present.

This year, I volunteer to be the usher at the event.

Hope to see you there!

For those who are attending the AGM, feel free to register at this Sina Finance event at 8pm on Saturday, May 3:

Http://m.weibo.cn/1640337222/3697092922759320/weixin?sourceType=weixin&from=singlemessage&wm=4260_0001&isappinstalled=0

If you don't read Chinese, find a neighbor or a student or a colleague who does to translate it for you, that shouldn't be difficult to find one nowadays! :-)

Last year, Li Lu was there and a senior VP from BYD was there to do a presentation. The panel discussion was in Chinese, with a translator as mayor of Omaha was present.

This year, I volunteer to be the usher at the event.

Hope to see you there!

Will there be transcript or webcast? Very interesting group of panelists.