Corporate Donations or Auction Prizes?

Parsad

Hi Folks,

Many of you will be attending our Fairfax Financial Shareholder's Dinner on April 8, 2014 at the Fairmont Royal York.  The dinner raises money for the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of Canada in memory of Prem's former executive assistant, JoAnn Butler, who passed away of colon cancer back in 2009 and was a good friend of mine.

Last year, we raised almost $20,000 from ticket sales, a few prizes donated by myself, Fairfax and a couple of other people, as well as some large donations from key attendees.  I'm looking to add a few low-key corporate donors this year.  We've already receive a couple of great offers, so I'm very pleased by their generosity! 

There are a couple of options:

- Corporate donors can give a platinum donation...$5,000 or higher...their name or logo would appear on the powerpoint home page, just under the CCFC logo, as well as on all key signage and table signage.

- Corporate donors can give a gold donation...$2,500 to $5,000...their name or logo would appear on all key signage and table signage.

- Corporate donors can give a $1,000 to $2,500...their name or logo would appear on all table signage.

- Donate a prize for the silent auction...your name or logo would appear on a small table banner in front of the prize.

Please contact me at cornerofberkshireandfairfax@gmail.com if you are interested.  Thanks very much to anyone who donates, and to all of you simply for attending and supporting the dinner!  Cheers!